- Greet customers promptly in a friendly manner.
- Present and sell high quality art to customers.
- Build customer base; in person, phone contact, and mailings.
- Schedule Home Shows.
- Learn artistsóbiographies.
- Learn art terminology.
- Timely and accurate processing of transactions and paperwork.
- Assist in events, maintaining the gallery, deliveries.
- Open and close gallery as scheduled.
- A minimum of 1+ years of prior upscale retail sales experience.
- Ability to close sales.
- Professional demeanor.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Prior art knowledge a plus.
- Must be able to lift, carry and move 30lbs., stand on feet for long
periods of time.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
BACK-ARROW TO GO BACK TO WENTWORTH GALLERY EMPLOYMENT WEBSITE.