- Lead gallery sales.
- Manage gallery to achieve maximum sales goals.
- Build customer base; in person, phone contact, and mailings.
- Schedule Home Shows.
- Motivate and train sales staff.
- Establish and monitor weekly and monthly sales goals for staff.
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales meetings.
- Demonstrate company values and create a positive work environment.
- Establish and maintain high standards of customer service
- Recruit gallery staff.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Timely processing of
transactions and paperwork;
operational, sales, and human resources
- Ensure accurate record of employee work time and send record of
work time to payroll within established time frame.
- Ensure gallery is well maintained at all times.
- Work closely with the corporate office.
- A minimum of 3 years upscale retail sales management
- Strong closing skills.
- Professional Demeanor.
- Strong administrative and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
- Ability to lift, carry and move 30lbs, stand on feet for long
periods of time.
BACK-ARROW TO GO BACK TO WENTWORTH GALLERY EMPLOYMENT WEBSITE.