- Greet customers promptly in a friendly manner.
- Present and sell high quality art to customers.
- Build customer base; in person, phone contact, and mailings.
- Schedule Home Shows.
- Learn artistsóbiographies.
- Learn art terminology.
- Assist in the training and development of staff.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of weekly and monthly
- Completion of administrative paperwork as assigned by gallery
- Assist in motivating and train sales staff.
- Demonstrate company values and create a positive work environment.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Timely processing of transactions and paperwork.
- Assist in events, maintaining the gallery, deliveries.
- A minimum of 2 years upscale retail sales management
- Ability to close sales.
- Professional demeanor.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good administrative and customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift, carry and move 30lbs., stand on feet for long
periods of time.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
BACK-ARROW TO GO BACK TO WENTWORTH GALLERY EMPLOYMENT WEBSITE.